- 28 Sep - 30 Sep 2016 International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology
- 04 Oct - 07 Oct 2016 IUPAC International Conference on Advanced Polymeric Materials
(Jeju - KR)
- 04 Oct - 07 Oct 2016 Conference on Pesticides and Related Organic Micropollutants in the Environment
(Santiago de Compostela - ES)
- 09 Oct - 12 Oct 2016 Symposium on Preparative and Industrial Chromatography
(Vienna - AT)
- 10 Oct - 14 Oct 2016 Annual Gaseous Electronics Conference
(Bochum - DE)
- 11 Oct - 14 Oct 2016 Conference on Novel Enzymes
(Groningen - NL)
- 12 Oct - 15 Oct 2016 7th Szeged International Workshop on Advances in Nanoscience
(Szeged - HU)
- 16 Oct - 19 Oct 2016 Green Solvents Conference
(Kiel - DE)
- 17 Oct - 19 Oct 2016 Organic Process Research and Development
(Prague - CZ)
- 26 Oct - 28 Oct 2016 Simulation and Modelling Conference
(Las Palmas - ES)
- 26 Oct - 28 Oct 2016 Food Structure Design Congress 2016
(Antalya - TK)
- 01 Nov - 04 Nov 2016 Symposium on Advanced Science and Technology in Experimental Mechanics
(Ho Chin Minh City - VN)
- 02 Nov - 03 Nov 2016 Conference of Chemistry and Environmental Research
(Penang - MY)
- 05 Nov - 08 Nov 2016 Conference on Perspectives in Vibrational Spectroscopy
(Lucknow - IN)
- 06 Nov - 10 Nov 2016 Sustainable Industrial Processing Summit and Exhibition
(Sanya - CN)
- 09 Nov - 11 Nov 2016 Applied Nanotechnology and Nanoscience International Conference
- 10 Nov - 11 Nov 2016 International Crop-Science Conference and Exhibition
(Goa - In)
- 20 Nov - 23 Nov 2016 Molecular Machines - Integrative Structural and Molecular Biology
(Heidelberg - DE)
- 20 Nov - 23 Nov 2016 36th Australasian Polymer Symposium
(Lorne - AU)
- 20 Nov - 25 Nov 2016 2nd Congress of Theoretical Chemists of Latin Expression
(Montevideo - UY)
Synthon-Lab, Ltd. is a growing chemical company providing novel high-quality compounds for biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries in the area of drug research and discovery. We also offer synthetic services for agrochemical research, new reference compounds for environmental chemistry and specialty analytical reagents.
Founded in 2006, Synthon-Lab, Ltd. is a company specializing in creative solutions in the field of organic synthesis. Our highly professional team provides expertise in a number of fields including:
- Heterocyclic chemistry
- Metallo-organic chemistry
- Free-radical chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
- Physical organic chemistry
- NMR spectrometry
Spun off from the chemical faculty of St-Petersburg State University, Synthon-Lab maintains close collaboration with the parent academic institution and has access to its world-class scientists, resources and facilities. As well-established service provider we make our dedication, analytical and problem solving capabilities work for your company and maintain the highest standards of quality and reliability.
Contract Research & Development
Synthon-Lab offers world-class expertise and resources dedicated to contract Research and Development services in the synthesis of fine organic chemicals. Synthon-Lab has the experience to address a wide range of synthetic problems and conduct basic R&D related to novel drug metabolites, organic analytical standards, fine chemicals, reaction mechanism studies and other areas. Typical R&D services include:
- Process development
- Synthesis scale-up
- Known reaction methodology optimization (catalyst, solvent, thermal regime, etc.)
- Mechanism investigation for target reactions
If your interests involve state-of-the-art synthetic work Synthon-Lab offers creative solutions and exceptional resources. A wide range of low molecular weight compounds — various synthetic precursors, intermediates, building blocks or customer-specified target compounds — can be synthesized and supplied in quantities from 1 mg to 1 kg. Our current portfolio of Building Blocks includes over 6000 structures which include both in-stock and easily accessible out of stock compounds. Synthesis of multi-kilogram quantities of certain compounds can be performed upon request.
We have developed and maintain our own diverse bioscreening library of more than 50000 compounds. These compounds are readily available from our stock in mg amounts. We also offer custom synthesis of customer-specified screening compounds or libraries.
All projects are conducted on a confidential basis. According to our customer's needs, we can work on an exclusive or non-exclusive basis. In-stock compound can be delivered within 1-2 weeks; out of stock compounds can be supplied within 1-3 months after placing an order or by mutual agreement.
All inquiries are welcome and encouraged. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
We look forward to a fruitful collaboration!