- 16 May - 17 May 2016 International Agricultural Engineering and Food Engineering Conference
(Istanbul - TK)
- 22 May - 26 May 2016 7th International Symposium on Molecular Aspects of Catalysis by Sulfides
(Utrecht - NL)
- 05 Jun - 08 Jun 2016 Loss Prevention and Safety Promotion in the Process Industries
(Freiburg - DE)
- 07 Jun - 10 Jun 2016 3rd NovAliX Conference - Biophysics in Drug Discovery 2016
(Strasbourg - FR)
- 20 Jun - 22 Jun 2016 Conference on Modelling, Monitoring and Management of Air Pollution
(Crete - GR)
- 26 Jun - 29 Jun 2016 National Medicinal Chemistry Symposium
(Chicago - US)
- 26 Jun - 30 Jun 2016 7th conference on Modeling and Design of Molecular Materials
- 28 Jun - 01 Jul 2016 Tetrahedron Symposium
(Barcelona - ES)
- 02 Jul - 09 Jul 2016 Nanotexnology 2016
(Thessaloniki - GR)
- 03 Jul - 06 Jul 2016 XXVII European Colloquium on Heterocyclic Chemistry
(Amsterdam - NL)
- 03 Jul - 08 Jul 2016 Conference on Coordination Chemistry
(Brest - FR)
- 05 Jul - 08 Jul 2016 Solid Fuel Cell and Solid Electrolysis Forum
(Lucerne - CH)
- 06 Jul - 09 Jul 2016 Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery
- 10 Jul - 14 Jul 2016 Prague Meeting on Macromolecules
(Prague - CZ)
- 10 Jul - 15 Jul 2016 15th Belgian Organic Synthesis Symposium
- 11 Jul - 13 Jul 2016 Bioactive Natural Products - Translating Promise into Practice
(Oxford - UK)
- 18 Jul - 20 Jul 2016 The 3rd International Congress on Water, Waste and Energy Management
- 20 Jul - 22 Jul 2016 2nd International Conference on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Engineering
- 25 Jul - 27 Jul 2016 Conference on Advanced Nanomaterials
(Aveiro - PT)
- 25 Jul - 29 Jul 2016 Symposium on Environmental Biotechnology and Engineering
(Buenos Aires- AR)
Synthon-Lab, Ltd. is a growing chemical company providing novel high-quality compounds for biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries in the area of drug research and discovery. We also offer synthetic services for agrochemical research, new reference compounds for environmental chemistry and specialty analytical reagents.
Founded in 2006, Synthon-Lab, Ltd. is a company specializing in creative solutions in the field of organic synthesis. Our highly professional team provides expertise in a number of fields including:
- Heterocyclic chemistry
- Metallo-organic chemistry
- Free-radical chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
- Physical organic chemistry
- NMR spectrometry
Spun off from the chemical faculty of St-Petersburg State University, Synthon-Lab maintains close collaboration with the parent academic institution and has access to its world-class scientists, resources and facilities. As well-established service provider we make our dedication, analytical and problem solving capabilities work for your company and maintain the highest standards of quality and reliability.
Contract Research & Development
Synthon-Lab offers world-class expertise and resources dedicated to contract Research and Development services in the synthesis of fine organic chemicals. Synthon-Lab has the experience to address a wide range of synthetic problems and conduct basic R&D related to novel drug metabolites, organic analytical standards, fine chemicals, reaction mechanism studies and other areas. Typical R&D services include:
- Process development
- Synthesis scale-up
- Known reaction methodology optimization (catalyst, solvent, thermal regime, etc.)
- Mechanism investigation for target reactions
If your interests involve state-of-the-art synthetic work Synthon-Lab offers creative solutions and exceptional resources. A wide range of low molecular weight compounds — various synthetic precursors, intermediates, building blocks or customer-specified target compounds — can be synthesized and supplied in quantities from 1 mg to 1 kg. Our current portfolio of Building Blocks includes over 6000 structures which include both in-stock and easily accessible out of stock compounds. Synthesis of multi-kilogram quantities of certain compounds can be performed upon request.
We have developed and maintain our own diverse bioscreening library of more than 50000 compounds. These compounds are readily available from our stock in mg amounts. We also offer custom synthesis of customer-specified screening compounds or libraries.
All projects are conducted on a confidential basis. According to our customer's needs, we can work on an exclusive or non-exclusive basis. In-stock compound can be delivered within 1-2 weeks; out of stock compounds can be supplied within 1-3 months after placing an order or by mutual agreement.
All inquiries are welcome and encouraged. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
We look forward to a fruitful collaboration!